Troubleshooting - creditcard system
My creditcard is rejected although it's good!
Sorry about the trouble - I've received a couple of reports from users who have experienced that their cards got rejected the first time, but the second time they logged in, entered the 'Contribute!
' page and entered the creditcard system, it worked
- the cardnumber should be entered *without* spaces!
- all information should be filled
- if the transaction fails you can first try again (and be succesful) after 20 minutes! (security measure)
- the creditcard must be issued in the country that you use it from (security measure)
- I hope you'll try again and let me know if it still doesn't work
Will my card be automatically charged later?
no - 'recurring payments' or 'automatic renewal' isn't used, if you should wish to continue your support later then you'll have to make a new (manual) payment.
If the above doesn't cover the problem you're experiencing then please login and contact me - but please make sure
that the issue isn't covered here in the help section - you might be able to resolve the issue yourself and now (I get more than 150 emails daily!)
Click here to return to the previous page